WebCal.fi » About WebCal.fi
You’re in United States speaking English. More countries and languages in the language menu.
What is WebCal.fi?
Webcals are small iCalendar files with calendar events. Almost all calendar applications and mobile devices support them. See list of applications with iCalendar support.
This calendar services was initially opened in January 2008. In the beginning it was very limited, had only Finnish holidays, was located in a different address and didn't even have a name. The site was released mainly to see if anybody was interested in web calendars. It got much positive feedback and I continued developing it. I added new calendars, improved the user interface and a lot more. In November 2010 a completely rewritten calendar service was released at WebCal.fi.
In WebCal.fi there are now 410 calendars for 36 countries in 20 languages. Most languages were added in May 2011.
- WebCal.fi logo, small (100 x 100), PNG
- WebCal.fi logo, medium (250 x 250), PNG
- WebCal.fi logo, large (500 x 500), PNG
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org for example if
- you can't get the calendars to work
- you think a calendar is missing events
- you find an error in a calendar
- you have an idea of a new calendar
- you have an idea to improve the service
- you just want to say 'hello'
- Aapo Puskala, author